Why Try MyBus?
Something new is going around the city – the friendly transport service, MyBus. These high quality Europe-made buses may just be the answer to Cebuano commuter’s dilemma. Let’s find out why.
For a hassle-free ride, Mybus offers commuters a better and more efficient way of paying their fare. MyBus prepaid cards now replace coins and bills which undeniably saves time and manpower. The cards sold at P200 with an initial load of P100 are also accepted in SM Cinema, Mc Donald’s, Flawless and other partner businesses. Here are other things you should know about MyBus card:
- Minimum load is P100
- Reloading is through SM Cinema ticket booths and other reloading facilities.
- No expiration date for the load
- Reloading is by P100s
- No load limit
Convenient, Safe and Secured
The 60-foot air-conditioned MyBus units are equipped with CCTV cameras, GPS and free Wi-Fi connection. Aside from this, MyBus operators are required to have an information system where real time bus schedules should be displayed and they should also give monthly reports on standard daily safety, maintenance checks and accident data.
Help lessen traffic congestion
As we benefit from this new option, we are also likewise helping alleviate worsening traffic in the city especially if we drive private cars on our way to school/work. If we only take advantage of this modern service, we can possibly be like Japan in the future.
- From July 4, 2016 to August 31, 2016, MyBus will be giving free rides to cardholders going to SM Seaside City. Free rides are from 9:30 AM to 8:30 PM daily.
- This July 2016, Mercedes Benz Conecto MyBus airport buses will start operating.
- MyBus will now observe ‘Extended Mandaue’ route (SM Cebu to J Center to Mandaue City Hall)
- New buses will take Talisay-SM Seaside route.