The nine-story SotoGrande Hotel and Resort in Barangay Dapdap, Lapu-lapu City, is positioned by property developer Sta. Lucia Realty and Development Inc. (SLRDI) as a three-star facility. The first six stories of SotoGrande make up the hotel, and the remaining three stories are residential units. The hotel, which has seventy-seven hotel rooms plus more than forty condo units, began operations in November 2010.
SotoGrande is a fifteen-minute drive from the Mactan International Airport. Michelle Robles, SLRDI corporate marketing director, said that Korean people comprise 80 percent of the guests at SotoGrande and the nearby Vista Mar Beach and Country Club. The rest are expatriates working in the Mactan Economic Zone and local tourists.
All hotel rooms are equipped with mini refreshment bar, audio system, electric locks, fire safety devices, and communication ports. The following room categories are available:
- Ocean suite – spacious, with wide ocean view
- Country suite – spacious, with city view
- Family suite – spacious, with porch where a family can bond
- Seascape view – spacious, with bay view
- Island view – balcony, with island view
- Bay view – balcony, with bay view
- Metro view – balcony, with city view
- Soto deluxe – balcony, with city or resort view
The resort has three swimming pools in which the safety custom depths range from two feet to six feet. Both kids and adults can comfortably swim in the pools.
For more details on SotoGrande Hotel and Resort, you can visit www.sotograndehotelresort.ph or e-mail [email protected]
You can also call telephone numbers +63 (32) 238-6589 and 238-6590 or fax number +63 (32) 238-6591.
To book this hotel at a discounted price visit Sotogrande Hotel And Resort at hoteltravel.com