Set in a four-hectare beach property in Mactan Island along the Hilutungan Channel is Cebu Beach Club, a cozy and casual place to sit back and relax under the sun.
Cebu Beach Club has 48 well-equipped guest rooms. There are two types of rooms: Superior Suites and Junior Suites. Both room types surround the lagoon-shaped swimming pool and the sprawling tropical gardens. Each of the rooms has a private balcony for lounging.
Guest Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Mini bar
- Private bathroom
- 2 lagoon-shaped swimming pools
- Pool bar
- Massage services
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Facsimile machine
- Computer scanning
- Internet access
- Safety deposit box
- Laundry services and dry cleaning
- Room Services (from 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight)
- Clinic / doctor on call
- Airport transfers, car hire
- Airline ticket reconfirmation, tour information and city tour bookings through the front desk
- Gift shops featuring souvenir items, beach wear, fashion accessories, and assorted items
- Conference facilities
One can enjoy the delectable local seafood and Filipino and Western cuisine from the hotel’s restaurant. Refreshments are also served at Maia’s poolside bar, which is just delightful as you can frolic in the water and order drinks and snacks while staying inside the pool.
Engage in water sports adventures such as scuba diving, wave runners, kayaks and pedal boats.
Cebu Beach Club is located in Buyong, Mactan, Cebu, Philippines.
Directions from the Mactan-Cebu International Airport: The resort is just 15 minutes away from the airport by car.
Official Star Ranking: Three Star