- Deaf Culture Sensitivity
- Tita Julie’s Summer Surprise
- 6th Olango Challenge
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and Festival
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online Registration
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONAL
- Break the Silence Run
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce Summit
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013
Jeepney Routes in Cebu
Taxi fares have reached a point in which taking this mode of transportation has become a truly costly option for the commuting public. It’s a good thing that we have Public Utility Jeepneys (PUJs) in Cebu, which are much more manageable costs.
Below are a number of helpful information provided by the Cebu City Traffic Management Coordination Committee (CITOM) regarding the PUJ routes that ply the city of Cebu. Click on the link to know which jeepneys to ride when commuting from one destination to another.