- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 28 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
San Miguel Oktoberfest 2011 in Cebu
The grandest, most exciting celebration of the flavor of San Miguel Beer is coming to Cebu this year on the first day of the month that (thanks to the Germans) has become associated with the world’s enjoyment of beer. The San Miguel Oktoberfest is a great reason for beer-loving Filipinos to congregate and enjoy an outpouring of the award-winning San Miguel beers.
A countdown has been started for the very first kickoff party for the SMB 2011 Oktoberfest on September 16 in Manila, and on the first day of October, the party will be at MEPZA Field in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu. (Update: The party was moved to October 22 at MEZ 1, Lapu-lapu City.) All SMB brands will be sold at P10.00 per 160 mL cup.
Tickets to this beer festival are priced at P50.00 each, inclusive of three cups of limited-edition San Miguel Oktoberfest Beer. The tickets will be sold on the event date, at the event venue. For advance purchase of tickets and other ticket inquiries, you may call Ritchie Celia at telephone numbers 0927-2019198 or 0929-5623526. Tables and seats will be on a “first come, first serve” basis.
This year’s SMB Oktoberfest includes the Tansankatutak promo. You can collect eleven SMB crowns to get a functional mini bottle. For one hundred SMB crowns, you can get a set of ten multi-use functional mini bottles. People in Central Visayas can redeem these mini bottles at the SMC Complex, which is the company’s brewery in Tipolo, Mandaue.
The Oktoberfest parties are of course intended for attendees of legal drinking age, 18 years old and above. For more SMB Oktoberfest details, please see facebook.com/SanMiguelOktoberfest or sanmiguelbeer.com.ph/oktoberfest/