- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
A countdown has been started for the Oktoberfest 2012 kickoff party in Manila, and we bet Cebuanos are eager to start their own counters for the grand celebration in Cebu, which is slated on October 13, 2012 (updated 10/08/2012). The San Miguel Oktoberfest Cebu leg will be at MEPZ II in Lapu-Lapu City.
The San Miguel Oktoberfest is a great reason for beer-loving Filipinos to congregate and enjoy an outpouring of the award-winning San Miguel beers, as we would say. So this September 28, San Miguel Brewery Inc. will kick off the much-awaited Oktoberfest 2012 at the Aseana City in Paranaque City.
For as low as Php12, attendees can enjoy a cup of their favorite San Miguel Beer brand while enjoying the entertainment provided by SMB’s endorsers. On September 28, the welcome party will include performances by Apl d’ Ap of the Black Eyed Peas, Michael V, Ely Buendia, Pepe Smith, and FHM Philippines’ Sexiest Woman for 2012 Sam Pinto. The Filipino-American hip hop icon is San Miguel Pale Pilsen’s newest celebrity endorser.
Following the San Miguel Oktoberfest grand celebration on September 28 will be Sta. Rosa, Laguna on September 29, Cebu on October 5, Cagayan de Oro on October 19, and Pampanga on October 20.
This year’s event is made extra special with the installation of six customized SMB brand tents, which feature a variety of activities and performances. Specifically for the kick-off party in Manila, attendees can visit San Miguel Pale Pilsen’s Beer Plaza, the San Mig Light Party All Night tent, the Red Horse Beer Pinoy Rock Circus, San Miguel Flavored Beer’s Digital Hub, the San Miguel Lifestyle Brews Bistro Lounge, and the Cage of San Mig Strong Ice, all in one location.
- San Miguel Pale Pilsen will put up a Beer Plaza, where guests will find the “Filipino Pulutan Legends” together with their favorite San Miguel Pale Pilsen served by lovely beer maidens.
- San Mig Light’s Party All Night tent is the place to be for clubbers, where they can party in style with the metro’s hottest DJs.
- The Red Horse Beer Pinoy Rock Circus tent will feature hard core rock and roll night.
- The San Miguel Flavored Beer Digital Hub is recommended for those who prefer San Miguel’s lemon and apple flavored beers, where they can enjoy these fruity drinks along with an interactive fix.
- The San Miguel Lifestyle Brews Bistro Lounge will be serving gustatory treats, which are best paired with either a Cerveza Negra, a San Miguel Super Dry or a San Miguel Premium All-Malt.
- San Mig Strong Ice’s The Cage is the perfect destination for hiphop enthusiasts and those who enjoy mixed martial arts.
SMB President Roberto N. Huang shared with the press that this year’s much-awaited “Beer Festival” will focus on relevant elements that they believe will delight San Miguel Beer customers, especially those who anticipate the annual Oktoberfest. To quote Mr. Huang, the idea of the beer festival is to “bring to the customer what the customer really wants in a beer festival, without fuss, and with variety of choices in one grand venue for celebration.”
The award-winning beer brands of San Miguel Beer will be offered in all Oktoberfest 2012 “Beer Festival” locations. You can enjoy your choice of San Miguel Pale Pilsen, San Mig Light, San Miguel Super Dry, San Mig Strong Ice, San Miguel Flavored Beer, San Miguel Premium All-Malt, Cerveza Negra, Gold Eagle Beer, Red Horse Beer, and the seasonal San Miguel Oktoberfest Beer.
According to the company’s profile, these beer brands have received the Gold Quality Award from the Monde Selection Awards. Monde is a prestigious global organization that acknowledges a product’s adherence to the highest international standards of taste and quality.
In line with this celebration, San Miguel is also giving away a number of collectible premium items in its “Tansankatutak” promo, which runs from September 1 up to December 31, 2012. In order to win instant prizes, simply collect 20 crowns of any San Miguel Beer brand with the Oktoberfest mark and redeem any of 18 limited edition mini SMB beer bottle USBs and tool kits. You may redeem these items from any San Miguel Brewery Inc. sales office nationwide, from Baliwag Lechon Manok branches in Luzon, and selected convenience stores all over the Visayas and Mindanao area.
For more information regarding San Miguel Oktoberfest 2012, you can visit SMB’s Web site (www.sanmiguelbeer.com.ph) or the event’s page (http://www.sanmiguelbeer.com.ph/oktoberfest/). You may also check out their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SanMiguelOktoberfest) or follow them on Twitter (https://twitter.com/smboktoberfest).
Don’t miss out on this year’s grandest beer festival, where you can enjoy overflowing beer at only Php12 per cup. As SMB would say, “dahil ito ang saya na walang katulad!”