- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
Dinosaurs Alive 2012
Your Events Show Plus Corporation (Y.E.S) in cooperation with Stageworks Australia will be bringing the unique experience of Dinosaurs Alive 2012 to Cebu City.
For three weeks, commencing on January 12, and culminating on January 31, 2012, the forest-themed exhibit will be held at the SM City Cebu Trade Hall.
Dinosaurs Alive 2012 will feature interesting species from the Jurassic era, including the apatosaurus, velociraptors, pteranodons, stegosaurus, triceratops, and the Tyrannosaurus rex. Guests will see life-sized dinosaurs, which can move, stare and produce spine-tingling predator sounds.
In addition to the interactive replicas, Dinosaurs Alive will also introduce breakthrough discoveries in northern New Mexico, including the discovery of a seismosaurus near Ghost Ranch. The 121-feet-long reptile is a long-necked sauropod. Its name means thunder lizard. A film will be shown presenting the differences of the massive reptiles of the Jurassic period in comparison to those that existed during the Triassic period.
Ticket prices are at Php250 for kids aged 1 to 11 years old, Php350 for teens aged 12 to 17 years old, and Php450 for adults aged 18 years old and above. Ticket reservations can be made through any Y.E.S distributor. For further information, you can call the Y.E.S hotline at (032)254-9643 or (032)239-1856. You can also contact them through these mobile numbers (+63)(915)629-8559 or (+63)(922)890-8992. Look for Cyruz.
The exhibit is a great venue to bond with your family, especially with your kids. It can also be fun to bring along your friends or lovers so you can take lovely pictures of yourselves with your favorite reptiles. You can also bring your class to Dinosaurs Alive 2012 as it promises to be both entertaining and educational.