- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 65 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 69 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 70 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 72 days ago
LOVE LETTERS in Cebu
Is love still in the air post-Valentine’s Day? Definitely!
On February 20, 2010 at 7 p.m., catch A.R. Gurney’s Pulitzer Prize for Drama nominated play, Love Letters, at Cinema 2 of SM City Cebu. Cebu’s theater enthusiasts will not want to miss out on this charming, bittersweet and romantic play.
The story centers on two characters, the serious lawyer Andrew Makepeace Ladd III (Bart Guingona) and the spirited, unstable artist Melissa Gardner (Pinky Amador). Their love story unfolds on what is written – and left unsaid – in their letters through the years. The play focuses on the projection of the characters and uses minimal set and props.
The play has been performed numerous times on Broadway by acclaimed actors such as William Hurt, Christopher Reeve, Elizabeth Taylor, Patrick Stewart, Marsha Mason, Matthew Broderick, Debbie Reynolds, Rita Moreno, George Segal, Jeff Bridges, Charlton Heston, and Christopher Walken.
Love Letters has been performed in the Philippines by talents such as Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo, Jaime del Mundo, Miren Alvarez, Lara Fabregas, and Bituin Escalante.
Tickets to the show are priced at Php 200.00 and Php 500.00. Tickets are available at East, West Café at The Walk, IT Park, and from the Arts Council of Cebu.
For inquiries about Love Letters in Cebu, contact (032) 233-0452, (032) 2549320 or 0922-8208298.
Experience falling in love through Love Letters.