- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
- Your First Sinulog Festival Experience
- We’re Hiring!
- Cebu Water Park Destinations
- Crimson Resorts
- 6th Olango Challenge
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and Festival
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online Registration
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONAL
All posts tagged "waterfalls"
Bonbon Falls is another impressive beauty located in the Municipality of Samboan, Cebu. The waterfalls has not been disturbed by commercial development yet so the beautiful natural surroundings of trees and lush greenery has been preserved. The...
- Posted December 9, 2009
Mystically concealed from the grasp of urbanization, Aguinid Falls has preserved its enchanting beauty naturally adorned by regal canopies of age-old trees and lush greens. Aguinid Falls consists of five different levels of waterfalls that will converge...
- Posted December 8, 2009
The Kawasan Falls is a three-layered waterfall series located in the Municipality of Badian, Cebu, which has become popular with foreign and local tourists throughout the years. The first waterfall is the largest and highest of the...
- Posted June 30, 2009