- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
All posts tagged "waterfalls"
Bonbon Falls is another impressive beauty located in the Municipality of Samboan, Cebu. The waterfalls has not been disturbed by commercial development yet so the beautiful natural surroundings of trees and lush greenery has been preserved. The...
- Posted December 9, 2009
Mystically concealed from the grasp of urbanization, Aguinid Falls has preserved its enchanting beauty naturally adorned by regal canopies of age-old trees and lush greens. Aguinid Falls consists of five different levels of waterfalls that will converge...
- Posted December 8, 2009
The Kawasan Falls is a three-layered waterfall series located in the Municipality of Badian, Cebu, which has become popular with foreign and local tourists throughout the years. The first waterfall is the largest and highest of the...
- Posted June 30, 2009