- How Do You Make the Most of Holy Week?
- Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral’s Holy Week 2014 Schedule
- Prominent Retreat and Recollection Venues in Cebu
- Summer Classes in Cebu This 2014
- What Cebuano Students Can Do This Summer (Instead of Idling at Home)
- Iconic Churches in Cebu Every Catholic Devotee Should Visit
- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
All posts tagged "blood bank"
Philippine Red Cross Cebu Chapter
The Philippine Red Cross (PRC) Cebu Chapter is located at Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City, to provide humanitarian services to Cebuanos. Formerly known as the Philippine National Red Cross, the first PRC branch was established in 1947. It...
- Posted June 10, 2011