- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
Thirsty? Quench It the Healthy Way
Thirsty Juices and Shakes is one of Cebu’s original businesses. It has been serving fresh juices and shakes since 1993. Malls, schools and other busy areas won’t be complete without Thirsty carts and booths. The natural ingredients used in their products reflect Cebu’s tropical nature and its abundance in fruits. Thirsty is proud to say that, unlike other food outlets, their drinks are not pre-packed or pre-mixed. The shakes are prepared in front of the customers to assure them good quality and freshness.
From a small business with only two outlets in three years, the Pages family bought it from its original owner in 1996 and completely transformed the brand into a different Thirsty! The entire image of the product line was improved. The carts and booths became eye-catching and its cups had attractive designs. These changes made the look of Thirsty livelier; hence, inviting more customers. The drinks were simplified and more varieties were introduced. Customers keep coming back, wanting to try different mixes.
Thirsty’s different fruit drink concoctions are great alternatives for soft drinks and artificial juices packed with ingredients bad for the health. They are also good choices for sweet cravings. Fresh juices and shakes contain fiber, potassium, vitamins and antioxidants. These help reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, strengthen the immune system and make our skin glow. Who would have known that something that tastes good can also be good to you?
(Updated: 03/01/12) This Cebu business has definitely conquered Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Thirsty already has 120 outlets in the Philippines, 40 of which are company-owned.
Thirsty is open for franchise. For more details, you may call (032)416-1122 local 129. For any marketing-related concerns, you may contact Pia Mercado at landline (032)416-7088. You may also visit their Facebook page.
Go to the nearest Thirsty and quench your thirst in a healthy way.