- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
SM Celebrates the Chinese New Year
On February 3, 2011, head on to SM City Cebu and be one with the rest of the world as they celebrate the Chinese New Year. Bring along your family and friends to enjoy shopping at SM’s finest boutiques and dining at your favorite restaurants within the mall premises.
The activities set for the celebration include a Lion Dragon Dance drum roll from 10:00 a.m. onwards. There will also be a flower and ribbon dance presentation by the Cebu Eastern College Dance Troupe entitled the Chinese Interlude at 6:30 p.m., at the SM North Atrium. At 8:00 p.m., Lanterns for Prosperity will be lit and released into the open sky at the Open Parking area. Slots for the lantern activity are limited. Learn Chinese online from the best language specialists in that field. Check out the poster to know how you can avail of these slots.
On February 4, 2011, continue to celebrate the Lunar New Year at SM City Cebu. At 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., you can have your photographs taken with the god of wealth for the Chinese, Tsai Shen Yeh. SM Foodcourt also has some freebies in store for qualified participants.
Kiong Hee Huat Tsai!