- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 23 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 25 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 27 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 44 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 65 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 66 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 70 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 71 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 73 days ago
Otaku Fest 4.0: Marching On
On February 5, 2011, you can be your favorite Anime characters again as the University of the Philippines Cebu College once again brings you Cebu’s most anticipated collegiate event – the UP Otaku Fest.
For its fourth year, hobbyists will gather at the UP Grounds to enjoy the exciting activities that the organizers have prepared for Otaku Fest 4.0. If you’re an interested participant, you can join the popular Cosplay Competitions either by dolling yourself up as Sailor Moon for the Solo Category or having your whole crew dress up as the Sailor Senshi under the Group Category.
Participants can also join the other activities lined up for the day, including the DOTA Competition, J-Pop Dance Contest, Photography Contest, Original Character Design Contest, and a Mini 4WD Race. They can also enjoy the Maid Café, a Fashion Show, the Costume Auction, and Film Showing. Guest bands and dance crews will also grace the said event.
The event will start at 9 a.m. with the registration followed by the Cosplayers Parade at 5:45 a.m. The day will cap at 8 p.m. The event will be covered by GMA Cebu.