- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 27 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 29 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 48 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 69 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
15th French Film Festival at Ayala Center Cebu
The 15th French Film Festival is coming to town. Enjoy a full weekend of cinematic pleasure as five critically acclaimed contemporary French films will be screened at Ayala Onstage, Ayala Center Cebu from June 18-20, 2010.
Experience unique stories told through the lens of French filmmakers. The French films all provide English subtitles.
L’amour c’est mieux à deux (The Perfect Date, 2010) is a comedy about two friends from childhood with opposing views about women. L’Immortel (22 Bullets, 2010) is a compelling thriller about a man with a criminal past that he left behind. One winter morning, however, he was shot with 22 bullets and yet still survived. Les Bureaux de Dieu (God’s Offices, 2009) is a realist dramedy about five family planning counselors who help out adolescent girls and women. La Fille du RER (The Girl On the Train, 2009) is a drama about a girl who lied about being a victim of a hate crime. La Graine et le Mulet (Secret of the Grain, 2007) is a drama about a 60-year-old divorcee who dreams of putting up his own business.
The 15th French Film Festival at Ayala Center Cebu is open to the public for free. It is organized by the Alliance Française de Cebu in partnership with the French Embassy, Cultures France and Ayala Onstage.
Take this wonderful opportunity to enjoy cinematic art from France – and at no cost on your part! Here are the screening schedules:
June 18, 2010
La Fille du RER - 1 PM – 3 PM
Les Bureaux de Dieu - 3:15 PM – 5:30 PM
L’amour c’est mieux à deux – 6 PM – 7:45 PM
June 19, 2010
L’immortel - 1 PM – 3 PM
La Graine et le Mulet - 3:15 PM – 5 PM
June 20, 2010
La Fille du RER - 2 PM – 3:45 PM
L’immortel - 4 PM- 6 PM
L’amour c’est mieux à deux – 6:15 PM – 8 PM