- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 71 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 75 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 76 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 78 days ago
Cebu Thirsty Tennis Cup 2010
The three-day tournament will be on December 20 to December 23, 2010, at the Cebu Country Club and Casino Español de Cebu. A total of nine divisions will be featured, with age-group categories 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 years and under. Excluding the 10 and under, the categories will have girls and boys divisions.
Aside from the trophies and prizes to be given away, every competitor aims for the Philippine Tennis Association (Philta) points.
Over 100 players are expected to join this year’s competition. Cebuano players Arthur Craig “Iggy” Pantino, who recently finished second in the Malaysia Junior Tennis Circuit, and champion-in-the-making Vince Marc “Mac-Mac” Tabotabo, who just arrived from California, will also participate.
The registration fee is only Php 350, inclusive of a free shirt and Thirsty drinks. Interested parties may register at Thirsty outlets at SM City, Ayala Center, and Robinson’s Place. Deadline of registration is on December 18.
The “Cebu Thirsty Tennis Cup” is part of a series of sports events organized by Thirsty Juices and Shakes. Other sports include badminton, basketball, and football, to name a few.
For more details, you may call Sandy or Emma at 416-1122 local 100 or 112.