Websites of government offices, companies, schools, businesses and whatnot can be accessed in just a click. In those websites, we get everything we need to know plus some extra features. Truly, almost everything now is digital and online. The best part of this innovation? Well, it saves us time.
Just this year, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) joins the trend of maximizing the use of the internet. This would help save time as applicants would complete the necessary forms faster.
So, for fresh graduates out there, you might want to take advantage of the NBI Clearance Online Registration. Check the instructions here.
- Visit the NBI website at www.nbi.gov.ph and click on the CLICK HERE button for NBI Clearance Online Registration and e-Payment. You can also just directly enter the URL: clearance.nbi.gov.ph.
- For users who have previously registered online, enter your previously registered email address and password. For new users, fill out the form below to register. Only one valid email account per user/applicant is allowed.
- After filling out the form, read the Terms of Service carefully and Accept to continue. Click the SIGN UP button.
- You are now ready to fill up your Online Application form. Make sure that all information are properly and completely filled- out. Then click the SAVE INFORMATION button.
- After saving your information, your application details will be shown to you. You may still edit your information by clicking on the EDIT INFORMATION button. Click on the APPLY FOR CLEARANCE button to continue.
- You will be asked for your Application Type (NEW for new applicants and RENEW for those who have secured a 2014 NBI clearance certificates). Please enter also your valid ID. For renewal applicants, you may enter your NBI ID number found on your old NBI clearance certificate. Click the I AGREE button.
- After clicking I Agree, you will be informed of an Important Reminder. Please read carefully. It is available in English and
Tagalog languages. Click OKAY.
- You are now ready to choose when you want to appear at any NBI centers you preferred. Select the NBI Branch where you want your NBI clearance to be processed. Set the date of your appointment of which you can choose from the blue shaded boxes which indicates vacant slots. Just click on the slot AM or PM.
- On the PAYMENT INFORMATION, fill out the corresponding requirement. Select the Purpose of your Application and the Detail. Please read important Notes indicated in the Payment Information. Then, choose your payment option, and complete the payment details.
- To verify the status of your application, you may click on the Transaction button found at the left side of the pane. After making payment to your preferred Payment Channel, it is important to check your email for payment confirmation or click on Confirm Payment found at the Status column of the Transactions window. You may also click on the Payment Instruction found at the Message column of the Transactions window for further instructions.
- You are now done and ready to appear on your preferred appointment schedule for the capture of your fingerprint biometrics and photographs.