While some celebrities try to project a very sweet character on television, there’s Ellen Adarna who poses sexy in magazine covers and speaks her mind without inhibitions. Dubbed as the ‘motel heiress’, Ellen has been in the limelight being every man’s fantasy since she entered showbizness.
Want to know more about this beautiful Cebuana? Here’s some Ellen Adarna facts you should know:
- Ellen Adarna or Ellen Meriam Go-Adarna was born April 2, 1988. The 5’1 Moon of desire actress is the lone daughter of her Filipina mother and Spanish father.
- Ellen is the eldest child of the owner of Queensland, a chain of motels in Cebu, Manila and Davao.
- Ellen appeared in the July 2005 and June 2006 covers of Candy Magazine after she won the Teen Model Search for the mag.
- Ellen’s selfies that she published in the internet got a lot of attention. Her beautiful face triggered a lot of posers to grab her photos. She was already the talk of the town even before GMA offered her a contract.
- Ellen used to run away from home whenever she gets into a fight with her father and usually comes back after three months. She admitted trying drugs and partying a lot with her friends during her rebel years.
- Ellen Adarna became a mainstay in the longest running comedy show in the Philippines, Bubble Gang, before she transferred to ABS-CBN.
- Ellen wants to graduate college with flying colours and become an astronaut.
- Ellen’s uncensored nude photos taken for Esquire circulated online without the company and the lady’s permission.
- Ellen is Ginebra San Miguel’s 2015 Calendar Girl, taking Marian Rivera’s place in 2014.
- Ellen is the endorser of Elife S5.5, touted as the slimmest smartphone in the world.
- Ellen Adarna admitted that her boobs are fake, that’s why she doesn’t care if they get exposed.
- Ellen has been living with her non-showbiz boyfriend who owns a tattoo shop and is involved in the mining business.
- Ellen will star in ABS-CBN’s new show Pasion de Amor as Gabriella Elizondo.