He is sweeping you off your feet as Alexander Grande III five times in a week. He made you giggle with how he danced the once famous ‘Teach me how to dougie”. He’s no other than Forevermore’s Enrique Gil. With his charming smile and piercing eyes, you will love this boy next door more as he’s not just a proud Filipino but a very proud Cebuano.
To know more about this Cebuano cutie, here are some interesting facts about him.
1. Enrique Mari Bacay Gil V or Quen(Ken) was born in Cebu, but grew up in Manila since his parents work as flight attendants at Philippine Airlines.
2. Quen is of Spanish, German, Swiss and Filipino ancestry. He’s the second child of three. He is also related with celebrities Dingdong Dantes and Paul Salas.
3. Before he started his career in showbizness, Quen was a freshman taking up Information Technology at San Beda College – Alabang.
4. When he was 16, Quen got bored and enrolled himself in a commercial modeling and workshop. Since then, he’s appeared in a lot of TV commercials.
5. The 22-year old cutie portrayed the life story of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile in Maalalaala Mo Kaya back in 2013.
6. He got his first main role in the TV teen dance musical drama Good vibes alongside Sam Concepcion and Arron Villaflor.
7. In one of his interviews, Quen shared that his ideal woman is a simple, caring and thoughtful girl. It’s also a plus point if he knows how to speak bisaya an animal lover.
8. Quen is into collecting cars. He now has a Dodge Nitro, a Starex van, and a Chevy Camaro.
9. The young actor’s dream role is to play a zombie since he’s fascinated with the undead.