Valentines day is closing in. Couples in Cebu will be everywhere in this special day, but singles, don’t worry the stars will align for you hopefully sooner. As Hearts Day approaches, here are some empowering reasons why Cebuana singles shouldn’t be sad about celebrating this annual celebration.
Ready your checklist and take note of the things you should be proud of as a Cebuana girlfriend-to-be.
1. When you date a Cebuana, she almost always wouldn’t care where you take her. Pungko-Pungko? Plaza Independencia? No problem as long as you get to talk and enjoy your time together.
2. When you date a Cebuana, she’ll laugh at your jokes even how corny they are. Cebuanas love humor and an effort to make them laugh is most of the time already enough to keep them laughing.
3. When you date a Cebuana, she’ll make you feel comfortable on your date no matter how awkward it can be. They will always start a conversation and tell you this famous line: “Di man ko mamaak.” (I don’t bite.)
4. When you date a Cebuana, you’ll know a lot of things about her. This is also their way of making you feel more comfortable. They would tell you a lot of things about them, their family, their friends and school.
5. When you date a Cebuana, she’ll introduce you to a lot of new things. They’ll challenge you to eat balut, try a new restaurant downtown, take selfies and many more.