Imagine this. Last Sinulog, one Cebuano tried his luck selling bottled water and other products along the parade route. He only had five thousand as investment capital and got over fifty thousand as profit. Indeed, Cebu is a city full of business opportunities.
If you’re considering opening your own business as well, Everything Cebu has the right list for you. How about you start any of these small businesses, eh?
1. Push cart Business – With little capital, you can already start a business with kwek-kwek, tempura, fishball and others on your menu. Amidst the number of vendors selling these street food, you will always have a fair share of customers especially if you know your target. Just try to situate your push cart near a school, company, construction or whatever then have your investment capital doubled.
2. Loading station – Rest assured that you will never run out of customers if you choose to start this business because almost everyone now has cellphones. Unlike other businesses, loading stations also don’t have to observe holidays and special occasions. Starting capital may be as low as a thousand so students can actually afford this business.
3. Coin Slot Operated Computer – Kids nowadays enjoy playing with computers and going online. Compared to internet cafes, computers with coin slots are more ideal for those who want to start a business with a tight budget. This is because you can just have two computer sets first.
4. Water distributor – This doesn’t mean you have to have your own refilling station. You can just buy plastic containers and have them refilled on the closest refilling station near you. You can negotiate with your neighbors and acquire small but sufficient profit.
5. Reseller – Reselling isn’t as hard as before because of the availability of the internet. You can just post your items online, do meet ups and/or shipping. But if you want direct selling, you can always go to your friends, classmates and neighbors who are interested in installment method of payment.