- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 26 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 28 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 30 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 35 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 47 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 68 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 68 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 72 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 73 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 75 days ago
The Hydro Garden – Cebu
Cebu’s Hydroponic Garden sells organic produce, which have been grown through a Hydroponic Gardening System. It uses safe, organic mediums and solutions to grow different varieties of lettuce and culinary herbs, among others. It guarantees that its products are pesticide-free, herbicide-free, grown without any harsh chemicals, and are highly nutritious.
The Hydro Garden also provide services including hydroponics training/workshop, installation of a simple hydroponic system in your home garden, consultations, and supplier of basic hydroponic gardening equipment.
The Hydro Garden is currently growing Tarragon, Cilantro/Coriander, Tomatoes, Peppers, Broccoli, Honeydew Melons, Green Tea plants, Basils (both the sweet and the Thai variety), and Mint.
Limited stocks of Mint are currently available. Local Mint is sold at Php50 per pot, while both Spearmint and Peppermint are sold at Php30 per pot. Thai and Sweet Basil is sold at Php40 per pot. Hydroponic solution and nutrients are also available at Php500 for every liter. It also sells Hydroponic Gardening Equipment so that anyone can experience having their own hydroponic garden.
The establishment is looking for restaurants, cafés, hotels, or homeowners who may be interested in purchasing its products or going into hydroponic gardening. For inquiries, you can send them an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give them a call at their mobile number, +63(939)325-7253. You can also check out their thehydrogarden-cebu.blogspot.com Web site. They also have have two Facebook accounts that you can visit, Cebu Hydroponic Garden or The Hydro Garden.
Cebu’s Hydroponic Garden is located at Canton Village, San Isidro, Talisay City, Cebu.