- Events to Watch Out For in Ayala Center Cebu this February 2014
- More Date Ideas for V-Day 2014!
- Date On A Budget: 10 Date Ideas In Cebu
- Bond with Your Pet through the Dogsport Event at Parkmall
- Goodbye to the Flappy Bird Phenomenon?
- Power of Two: A Valentines Concert Treat from Aiza and Charice
- Flappy Bird: Why People Won’t Stop Talking about It
- By Request – Bamboo and Yeng Concert in Cebu!
- SM 2 SM: SM City Cebu’s Fun Run Year 4!
- A First-Hand Experience of Yolanda’s Wrath
Are you looking for the perfect venue to hold your special events? Then, look no further because the Oakridge Pavilion, Cebu’s first-ever permanent tent structure, can cater to any and all of your event needs.
The Oakridge Pavilion is the first of its kind in Cebu. It is versatile enough to host social events, shows, conferences, and product launches, among others.
The large-tent structure has a glass-enclosed foyer, high-vaulted ceilings and carpeted floors. The fully air-conditioned venue has a floor area of 800 square meters, which can accommodate as many as 800 persons, depending on how the event is set up. It is beautifully designed to complement its surrounding area and still maintains a five-star quality ambiance.
The venue’s amenities include restrooms, Internet access, a stand-by generator, an ample parking space, and a green plaza.
According to Jing Fadriga, Oakridge Pavilion’s operations manager, the venue is an empty space where the organizers have the freedom to do whatever they want with the place and set it up in whichever way it suits their clients’ tastes.
For those interested to book events and for other inquiries, you can send them an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can give them a call at (032) 343-3820. Or, you can see for yourself and appreciate what Oakridge Pavilion can offer at Oakridge Business Park, which is located at 880 A.S. Fortuna St., Banilad, Mandaue City. Other tenants in the area are several private firms and a number of dining choices including Pancake House.
For more information regarding the venue, you can also check out their Facebook account at Oakridge Pavilion.