- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 28 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 30 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 32 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 37 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 49 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 70 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 70 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 74 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 75 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 77 days ago
Globe Flagship Store Opens in Cebu
Globe Telecom launched its flagship store in Cebu last December 15, 2010, at Ayala Center Cebu’s Active Zone.
The concept store’s new look reflects the company’s thrust to create absolute customer experience with a one-stop shop that offers the complete range of Globe products and services. Globe’s Head of Stores, Maridol Ylanan, tells the press that their customers can avail of the hottest new gadgets and affordable plans, along with exceptional customer service and competent after-sales support.
Ernest Cu, Globe Telecoms’ president and CEO, stated that the flagship store is a way of showing the public that the company is intent on fulfilling its commitment to serve. According to Mr. Cu, the changes are meant to create a more interactive and exciting experience for the public. The concept store will also emphasize product sales, which was underemphasized in the previous stores.
Globe’s flagship store has a portion called the “Shop Zone,” which features a range of mobile phones and gadgets, such as the iPhone 4. The items are in good working condition so that customers have the chance to test them before purchasing one. Accessories for these gadgets are also available in these stores. For those interested in buying but who are not yet sure which items are right for them, you can surf the Web for Globe products and services using laptops with broadband and Wi-Fi connections found inside the store.
The flagship store at the Ayala Center store is the 7th in the country and the largest in Cebu. It was created by Public Design Group, an award-winning architectural firm. Aside from the Shop Zone, the store also has a “Service Zone,” where you can find the sections for Self Help, Express Service and Customer Service. The store also has a training center for Visayas and Mindanao staff.