- Tita Julie’s Summer SurprisePosted 30 days ago
- 6th Olango ChallengePosted 32 days ago
- 2013 Cebu Horse Congress and FestivalPosted 34 days ago
- La Vossa Fashion Show on April 20Posted 39 days ago
- Break The Silence Run Opens Online RegistrationPosted 51 days ago
- SINGK(U)WENTO INTERNASYONALPosted 72 days ago
- Break the Silence RunPosted 72 days ago
- DigitalFilipino E-commerce SummitPosted 76 days ago
- Visayan Longboarding Trilogy 2013Posted 77 days ago
- Gold’s Gym Cebu Launches Pole DancingPosted 79 days ago
BLOGGING 101: Introduction & Opportunities
A lot of people think that blogs are only platforms for personal writing. Would you believe that blogging is a powerful marketing tool for businesses? GeOH Media has teamed up with Cebu Directories Co. to come up with a four-part series of blogging workshops entitled “Unplugged Talk Series.”
The first module entitled “BLOGGING 101: Introduction & Opportunities,” will be held at the Cebu Business Incubator for IT (Cebu InIT) on November 19, 2011. It is located at Unit 323, 3rd Floor, of AS Building of the UP Cebu College, on Gorordo Avenue.
The aim of this workshop is to show how helpful blogging is to businesses and professionals. It will also provide information on how blogging ignites conversations, takes advantage of online exposure and interest, and boosts sales. You can learn everything you need to know to create an effective blog, starting from the selection of your platform to choosing your strategy. The resource speaker for this module is Vernon Joseph Go, a professional blogger, media social strategist, and the head of GeOH Media, which provides education and consultancy on blogging, social media and cyber wellness to individuals or institutions.
The second module is entitled “Advanced Blogging,” the third is “Allied Skills – Reputation Management, SEO & Marketing” and the fourth is “Niche Blogging Techniques.” All the dates are still to be announced.
Everyone is encouraged to register early to enjoy big discounts. The prices are as follows:
Super Discount – Php600 inclusive of VAT (Deadline: October 31, 2011)
Early Bird Rate – Php800 inclusive of VAT (Deadline: November 1 – 14, 2011)
Regular Rate – Php2,000 inclusive of VAT (Deadline: November 15 – 17, 2011)
Want to learn how blogging can help you have a successful business? Whether you are a student, freelancer, web designer, or marketing professional, you have to attend the “BLOGGING 101: Introduction & Opportunities.” For more information, e-mail them at email@example.com.