Website Interlace Web Solutions
Interlace Web Solutions is an established web and software development company, located in Lapu-Lapu City. We are seeking a savvy Graphics Intern to join our team for a dynamic summer/fall internship opportunity. We're looking for an up-and-coming graphic designer with a well-balanced left-and right-brain to work closely with our Director to assist with creative projects.
• Work with a wide range of projects, such as slicks, postcards, posters, emails, icons, success stories, manuals, tradeshow materials, web graphics, and more.
• Production work that includes, but is not limited to, formatting, exporting, uploading, and collection of all project types.
• Assisting in the design of various projects.
• General help with other miscellaneous tasks.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Hands on knowledge in designing with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Basic knowledge of HTML.
• An eye for typography (proper kerning, leading, etc.).
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Ability to follow style guides, instructions, and critique feedback.
• Able to work independently when necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong visualization and mock-up skills are necessary.
• Comfortable working within multidisciplinary teams.
• Familiar with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Experience with any other applications, such as After Effects, Word and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge working with Excel is a plus.
As an intern at Interlace Web Solutions you will:
• Experience a semester of practical work at a global software company
• Work in an office environment where you'll gain teamwork and project management skills that are important in any career
• Begin to build your network of professional contacts
• Combine book knowledge and classroom instruction with the practical challenges of day-to-day project implementation
• Be provided the opportunity to meet the internship requirements of your degree program
• You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in a college or university.
• Internships require working a minimum of 16 hours per week with a maximum of 40 hours per week.
Qualified students in their junior/senior year of college will be considered for compensation of hours worked.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/web-design-intern-at-interlace-web-solutions →