Website Clicklabs Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic and dynamic Customer Service Representative that will work directly with our newly launched product Loan Solutions, a platform that connect borrowers with lenders. Our Customer Service Representative will discuss service features and rates as well as assist both borrowers and lenders with support issues. The most successful applicants are those who thrive in a culture of rapid growth and frequent change.
You’ll have to be passionate about interacting with our customers and to find creative solutions to problems that will amaze and delight. You believe that the key to a greater product is by delivering an amazing customer experience, and you are obsessive about supporting our sales force with effective tools, top tier training and unrelenting positivity.
What You'll Do:
- Resolving customer requests and issues via email, phone and chat
- Closely understand and work cross-functionally with operations, technology, and marketing teams to provide a seamless customer experience
- Improve the on boarding experience for new borrowers and educate them on current market deals
- Assist Costumers with documents that need to be submitted to banks or other lenders
What You'll Need:
- 1-2 years of customer experience preferred
- You are personable and enjoy working with people, and are able to navigate high stress situations with grace. It's a dedicated group, so a positive attitude is a MUST!
- You are a quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving start-up environment
- Service oriented mentality with desire to work directly with our customers
- Strong attention to detail and unparalleled ability to multi-task
- You're an energetic go-getter with a relentless work ethic that loves problem solving
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside standard business hours (weekends and early AM)
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel required. Experience in customer service, especially experience using Desk or other CRM or customer service applications is a major plus!
- Outstanding communication skills — you’re a storyteller on paper and in person. That’s a non-negotiable for this hire (we’ll be testing you).
Wow us with:
- You have a background in Finance
- Competitive salary, benefits, amazing perks (gym subscription, health care + dependent)
- Free Lunch
- Monthly Snacks Allowance
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Great teammates, interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible work arrangements: flex-time, dress code
- Vacation, paid sick leaves and Holiday banks
- Fun and interactive Reward system
- Creative Session and other trainings
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, bowling, ball hockey, movie nights etc
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/-at-1435305147 →