Website Clicklabs Inc.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who has deep small and medium-size business (SMB) expertise. You are a world-class product marketer, which means you will be an expert on our customers and their needs. You will use this knowledge to develop compelling messaging, and your emotional intelligence effectively influences the product teams to build products that our customers want.
GetMore.ph is a fully integrated online marketing solutions company that caters to the Real Estate industry in the Philippines. We pride ourselves as being one or if not the most strategic and creative online marketers both locally and internationally.
What You’ll Do:
- Leading and mentoring the GetMore product management team
- Defining and owning GetMore’s success KPIs, including usage, growth, and others – across all products and solutions
- Leading the GetMore’s product vision and strategy. Defining the roadmap and successfully delivering according to the plan
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities while implementing process efficiencies along the way.
- Leading communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Product Marketing and Business Teams to provide the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves promotional material, product training, and relevant presentations and papers.
- Actively meet clients and partners and participate in marketing/advertising events such as meetups, conferences to help shape the conversation as well as learn about customers needs and priorities
- Working closely with the Engineering teams to assure quality delivery of products
- Identifying, evaluating and prioritizing integrations with other technology partners as needed
- Implementing stronger data-driven decision making
- Serve as key expert on customer needs throughout organization
- Drive our customer segmentation- understand customer needs and the purchase decision process to inform an actionable segmentation; deliver differentiated strategies across the customer lifecycle to encourage adoption, and ensure alignment internally of those definitions and strategies
- Provide leadership in marketing strategy and coordinate cross-channel execution targeting different customer segments, including market research, awareness / PR / social, direct response
- Develop and maintain product positioning and messaging
- Collaborate with product leaders to ensure optimal product development
- Participate in business development and corporate development as necessary to ensure partnerships and contribute to building experiences that customers love
- Monitor technology trends, ecosystem developments, and competitive moves that influence customer needs. Initiate market research as needed and monitor industry news day-to-day to serve that objective.
- Communicate with design, engineering, marketing, operations / customer support
Your Skills Include:
- 4+ years product management experience, 1+ in a management role
- Domain expertise in digital marketing, and thorough knowledge of the online advertising technology ecosystem
- Technical expertise to work hand in hand with engineers in an Agile environment to develop features, set realistic goals and stay on track
- Understanding and familiarity with Data Management Platforms
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence both directly and cross-functionally
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort with metrics and data
- Proven team leadership and ability to mentor reports
- Willingness to challenge the status quo, and the confidence to back yourself with rational discourse
- Customer focussed, ability to listen aggressively to feedback
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills — you’re a storyteller on paper and in person. That’s a non-negotiable for this hire (we’ll be testing you).
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture and environment.
Wow us with:
- google certified marketer
- ++ if you’re a news junkie already. But if not, we’ll change that, don’t worry.
- Competitive salary, benefits, amazing perks (gym subscription, free meals, health care + dependent)
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Great teammates, interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible work arrangements: flexi-time, dress code
- Vacation and paid sick leaves
- Creative Session and other trainings
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, bowling, ball hockey, movie nights etc
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/wanted-senior-product-marketer-flexible-and-creative-environment-at-clicklabs-inc →