Website Clicklabs Ventures
So where does this job come in? We're looking from someone to provide administrative support for our top executives as well as general office operations support.
Here’s the type of person we’re looking for:
You like scheduling. Your main responsibility will be to keep the schedules of four to five senior team members and their relative projects. The environment is fast-paced with meetings occurring virtually, in-person, and on the road. We use Traction as our Entrepreneurial Operating System (this will be your bible when it comes to company structure)
You take initiative. You strive to become an expert in your role, adjust on the fly, and work hard. Making things run smoothly and efficiently is where you excel.
You are organized. An organized workplace comes naturally to you.
Yolo. We want to invest in a culture. Creativity is best nurtured in a relaxed, collaborative environment with lots of cheesecakes, biscuits, coffee, and blazing fast Wi-Fi. We can provide that. Feel free to wear a snuggie to the office. Just produce and be a team player.
If the above person sounds like you, then please keep reading.
What You'll Do:
- Provide administrative support to at least four top executives at Getmore, Loansolutions and other projects under Clicklabs Ventures
- Maintain meetings and deadlines by project following the guidelines of traction (EOS)
- Scheduling, coordinating travel and other events.
- Provide general support to the office, which may include overseeing office/kitchen supplies and orders, office maintenance, ordering lunch, light clean-up, etc.
- Maintain office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Welcome guests and alert meeting attendees of their arrival
- Assist in creation of presentation decks, as requested
- Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
What You'll Need:
- Excellent writing skills
- Understanding of digital landscape and emerging technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines while juggling several requests and projects
- Be willing to work late hours
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Competitive salary, benefits, amazing perks (gym subscription, free meals, health care + dependent)
- Free Lunch
- Monthly Snacks Allowance
- Breastfeeding Station with access to electric pump, breastfeeding or expression of milk during working hours and paid maternity leaves
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Great teammates, interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible work arrangements: flex-time, dress code
- Vacation, paid sick leaves and Holiday banks
- Fun and interactive Reward system
- Creative Session and other trainings
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk values, but lives them
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, bowling, ball hockey, movie nights etc
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/-at-1442824974 →