Website Clicklabs Inc.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating well-architected solutions; well-versed in the latest web technologies, such as SASS, AngularJS, and WordPress; comfortable with slicing in Photoshop; capable of running out of the box A/B tests and fluent in current best practices for responsive and accessible design.
The project you will be joining is the swiss knife for startups, offering all tools needed to grow. We believe in the Kaizen philosophy, using wise knowledge to move forward with constant iterative improvements towards a big success. We understand the dynamic nature of front-end technology, and we support our developers’ efforts to stay on the leading edge by attending meet-ups, going to conferences, and educating one another through code reviews and presentations.
What You’ll Do:
- -You’ll be working in a small, tight-knit team, supporting our high-traffic products that offer weekly / monthly optimizations along with other various website authority boosters. We focus on offering efficient, effective and economical solutions that basically pay for themselves. From social media management to search engine authority to specialized website iterations, we provide improvements to a various audience..
- -You’ll be working closely with Product and Design team members on a modern technology stack
- -You will be optimizing our sites for cross-device performance, including mobile, desktop, tablets and phablets, with an emphasis on time to start render.
- -You’ll be running various A/B tests to improve conversion/sales
- -You should come up with an analysis on the current technologies used and improve with those the current status of our products
- -You’ll provide insight on how to make improvements. He facilitates the whole front-end development department and verifies
Your Skills Include:
- -ability to slice psd to WordPress
- -CSS 3 (SASS/Compass a plus)
- -A collaborative work ethic and the ability to work within a self-organized, cross functional team
- -Familiarity with agile techniques
- -Great communication skills
- -Previous startup experience
- -A degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
Wow us with:
- -Test Driven Development skills
- -Behavior Driven Development skills
- -UX design experience
- -Database experience
- -Competitive salary, benefits, amazing perks (gym subscription, free -meals, health care + dependent)
- -Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- -Great teammates, interesting and challenging projects
- -Flexible work arrangements: flexi-time, dress code
- -Vacation and other leaves
- -Creative Session and other trainings
Please write us a cover letter including:
If you're interested or know anyone that is, give me a shout!!!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/wanted-front-end-engineer-and-website-conversion-optimizer-flexible-and-creative-environment-at-clicklabs-inc →