Website Chong Hua Hospital
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- At least eight (8) years of IT experience with at least two (2) years in a supervisory role.
- The candidate will need a minimum of 5 years experience as a system administrator, working in a Microsoft domain environment
- Proficient in the latest Windows Server technology with extensive knowledge in Windows 2003, 2008, SCCM 2010, Exchange 2010 and NAP
- Windows 2003/2008 architecture, implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting and administration
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
- Advance knowledge of TCIP networking
- Intermediate to advance knowledge on Cisco routers and switches. Able to troubleshoot routing, switching, NAT or VLAN issues.
- Familiarity with various backup software packages (3PAR preferred)
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of Linux system administration and open source technologies
- Must be familiar with VOIP/Cisco networks, exchange networks, MS Office Suite, Outlook, along with familiarity with a variety of IT concepts, practices and procedures
- Well versed in virtualization technology in VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written. Able to communicate in the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Industry certification in Information Technology preferred (MCSA, MCSE, MCSM, MOS, MCTS, MCITP, MCSD, CCNA, CCDA, CCDP, CCNP, CCDE, or CCIE certification).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/chong-hua-hospital-urgently-looking-for-it-manager →