This role calls for a mature, confident personality to set sales appointments with financial services offices in the Philippines. The candidate should have an upbeat personality, capable of communicating in English, Tagalog and Bisaya to call 35+ prospective clients per day.
Other duties include answering inbound inquiries, building relationships with clients, processing documents and maintaining an organized work station.
- Professional experience in English, Tagalog and Bisaya is a must
- University graduate preferred but strong sales experience without a degree is also suitable.
- Tech savvy and advanced internet browsing and researching is required
- Must have a clear and mature voice, be willing to work with young and proactive individuals and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in financial services preferred
- At least 1 year employment in a Call center agent position
- Strong verbal and written communication and customer-service skills
- Has initiative, good judgment and discretion
- Flexible to work effectively in changing environments
- Good keyboarding skills with experience using word processing, spreadsheet and database applications
- Able to work on variable schedules including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends (no graveyard shifts)
- Able to work well independently as well as part of a team
GET HIRED & ENJOY THE FOLLOWING PERKS:
1. Everyday is a FREE Lunch Day!
2. Family-oriented working environment
3. Competitive salary (PhP 20,000++ + incentives)
4. Career growth
5. Health Coverage
You want to make a difference?
Apply now and be a game changer in the IT industry!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/clickinglabs-urgently-in-need-of-customer-service-representative →