Website StableApps Inc.
StableApps Inc. is a start-up company based in the Philippines being managed by a team of experts in the field of information technology, customized IT solutions and related services. It has drawn its expertise from developing various projects, i.e., Rich Client/Desktop Application; Automated Forex Trading Program; Classified Ads Posting Services via SMS/MMS and Web. StableApps is a privately owned company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a stock, software Development Corporation. Its aim is to continue to build and deliver high quality and stable IT solutions based on clients’ needs and requirements. It caters to all companies seeking automation, systemization, efficiency and leveraging high quality production output.
StableApps Inc. existing clients includes a US Financial Company that deals with options trading and a US mobile app development and marketing company focusing on vertical markets and Australian company that focuses on providing identity and security systems for corporate and government clients.
I. Education & Experience
• Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent course.
Fresh Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• Beginner to Advanced Level of experience in software development, testing, coding and debugging procedures
II. Knowledge & Technical Skills
• Programming proficiency in Java Swing, Netbeans IDE, JUnit Testing and Selenium Testing
III. Team and Other Desirable Skills
• Good command of English and communications with team members via Skype, email, VOIP
• With sense of details in taking instructions and able to implement tasks accordingly
• Can work with minimal instructions but aims for quality production
• Good interpersonal skills, time management and work ethics
• Proactive in suggesting improvements in various aspects of the project
• Ability to connect smaller tasks into the bigger picture and aiming for excellence in broken down tasks every time
IV. Work Arrangements & Workstation Requirements
• Work/ time output of 6 hours/day; 30 hours/ week from Monday to Friday starting either at 10am or 1pm onwards
• Must have its own work station and stable Internet connection
• CPU: Minimum of i3 (Recommended Intel i5/i7)
• RAM: Minimum of 4GB (Recommended 8GB)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/urgently-hiring-for-java-swing-developer-work-from-home-apply-now-at-stableapps-inc- →