Website Yempo Nexus
Yempo – “Your Employees Offshore” is an exciting new company located in Cebu. We offer a range of staffing solutions to overseas small businesses that may be exploring offshoring for the first time, so we are focused on the highest quality delivery and excellence in client service.
To meet our goals, we are building a workplace and culture that is people-oriented. You will love to come to work each day, you will be fulfilled by rewarding work and will be constantly challenged and developed to ensure your career is moving forward. You will be encouraged and empowered to participate in the development of our culture and our social and welfare activities. Your colleagues will be the best in their field and will support our values of excellence, commitment and community. The Yempo management team is committed to ensuring you reach your full potential. We run only a day shift operation.
Outbound Sales Analyst Job Description:
- You will work across several client accounts and your projects could include:
- Communicating the benefits of new tech products to IT managers by phone
- Conducting lead generations/research projects by phone and web
- Cleaning and verification of customer contacts in database
- You must have outbound call experience and be fluent in English. Speakers of other Asian languages will be highly regarded.
Your professional approach to your career means you can work with minimal supervision and are detailed and accurate with data entry.
- You have a strong interest in IT – servers, storage, testing, Cloud computing, etc.
The following experiences are also highly regarded:
- Experience in using a CRM system
- Excel skills
- Familiarity and knowledge in navigating the internet to do research on companies, to get the phone numbers / contacts.
- Enjoy talking with people and find it easy,
- Skillful in asking open-ended questions in order to get information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/urgent-hiring-outbound-sales-analyst-at-yempo-nexus →