Website Cebu Tele-net Philippines Corporation
At least 3 years experience in training and management roles.
Graduate of Bachelor's degree program or higher.
We also expect the ideal candidate to possess the following:
• Extensive experience in training & development of sales reps for outbound campaigns.
• Has a proven track record to demonstrate improved sales performance based on strategies implemented by the candidate.
• Experience in both technical and non-technical training.
• Working knowledge of best practices for handling employee relations.
• May also be required to communicate with client to address any client needs or concerns.
• Assist business development manager for finding new or retaining clients.
• May also have to assist in recruiting and HR tasks.
• Demonstrates leadership characteristics.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and is proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
• Demonstrates commitment to excellence.
• Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills in English.
Cebu Tele-net is a Japanese owned BPO/Contact Center, providing a range of contact center services placing the greatest priority on the dialog of the customer. Tele-net believes that our services are not only about simply providing a service, but also putting our hearts and hospitality, as the Japanese would say “omotenashi”, into every single action we take.
Founded in 1994, our business has grown to 5 contact centers throughout Japan, with it’s headquarters in Tokyo. Our 6th center, here in Cebu City, is the first branch to handle the English-speaking market, and we are looking for talented, motivated and professional-minded individuals to join our team and help us grow together. If you are interested to join an up and coming, rising company, with opportunities to move up quickly in the company, then give us a shout and send us your application!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/cebu-tele-net-philippines-corporation-training-general-manager-night-shift →