Website Manila Recruitment
Our client is a complete wire and cable distributor with more than 15 years of experience in servicing the industrial electrical market both here in the Philippines and Australia. Their products are widely used in power stations, mining, utilities and many other industries by contractors, EPC companies and system integrators.
- Knowledge of building wires and electrical power cable components
- Technical Support experience
- Overall purpose and responsibilities of the role: As a Technical Assistant, your role is to work closely with the Project Manager and coordinate with the clients regarding their cable requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Office based position (not field work)
- Interprets clients’ project requirements
- Coordinates on correctness of suppliers’ quotation, interpretation of customer requirements, technical data sheets & test reports
- Advises on technical specifications of products
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- With at least 1 year experience as a Technical Engineer but open to accept fresh graduates
- Must have good English communication skills
- Excellent analytical and logical skills for efficient comparison and interpretation of project requirements
- Highly computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Attentive to details, trustworthy, reliable, and can work with limited supervision
- Willing to travel within the Philippines
- Flexible attitude towards work, understanding of the often shifting needs of a new office and set up.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/technical-assistant-at-manila-recruitment →