Website ICOMM INTERNATIONAL
- Graduate of any 4-yr course
- Preferably with Knowledge in mechanical parts of automotive, construction and maintenance equipment.
- Must be able to carry out both oral and written instruction in Japanese and/or English and be able to accurately perform manual and computer entry record keeping.
- At least a level 4 passer of the Japanese language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or should have taken up at least 300 hrs of formal Japanese lessons in a reputable learning institution or has worked in a company for at least 6 months where he/she has used Japanese intensively.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively with less supervision
- Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors, coworkers, and customers.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/icomm-international-technical-admin-staff-japanese-proficient →