Website RipeConcepts, Inc.
RipeConcepts is looking for an experienced team manager for its Cebu-based data entry operations team who will report to a US-based manager for an online travel and distribution company. The team will be responsible for building online content for travel products and managing the distribution of content to distribution channel partners across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and operational aptitude to ensure efficient workforce production while maintaining high quality standards. The ability to learn and manage multiple software applications is key to your success in leading this team.
The team is expected to double or triple in size in the next 6-12 months. You will be responsible for managing the hiring, training and ongoing workflow management at an accelerated rate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accomplish department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities
- Coordinate and distribute work load from U.S. based headquarters
- Conduct employee evaluations
- Communicate work progress with U.S. team
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality service standards; analyzing and resolving quality service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of management experience with a U.S. based company
- Experience in the travel and/or hotel industry a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to efficiently manage team workflow using software applications
- High proficiency in written and verbal English communication
Send in your resume and address your application to:
Unit 1203 12th Floor
The Insular Life Cebu Business Centre
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Resumes that qualify on paper will be contacted through mobile.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/team-manager-at-ripeconcepts-inc →