Website A.S. Online Consulting
This position offers the right person:
- Supportive management, who know and love their technology!
- A collaborative, flexible, fast moving working environment.
- Industry certification training and accreditation in-house.
- Financial incentives for hard working individuals that meet their targets.
- Continual growth and experience in evolving new area’s and technologies within the IT industry.
- Perfect role for someone willing to learn & master new technologies.
This job will have you deliver new IT solutions, while supporting current ones for our ever growing clientele. You will be working within the technical team whilst also contributing to manager’s decisions from your firsthand experience and supporting your team in projects which are conducted on a regular basis.
- Provide day to day infrastructure support and maintenance on workstations, servers, network & VOIP phones & devices.
- Assist in the detailed designs and creation of network strategies.
- Develop and deliver effective technical solutions, aligned with infrastructure strategy.
- Provide support and expertise to our valued clients whilst delivering services in a timely, cost effective manner.
- Work with local and offshore development teams.
- Provide supporting documentation for our clients IT infrastructure.
Required Knowledge, Skillset and Experience
- Overall minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology industry with a minimum of 1 year in a technical support role (Systems Engineer or Administrator)
- Experience in Microsoft products and technologies, such as, Windows Server operating systems (2003, 2008, 2012 and Small Business Server), Windows Desktop operating systems (XP, 7, 8).
- Ability to communicate ideas in both a technical and user-friendly language.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to document work related procedures, including proper organization of tickets whilst categorizing priorities accordingly.
Desirable Knowledge, Skillset and Experience
- A strong understanding of protocols and the OSI Model (DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP/S, NTP, SNMP, SMTP, Telnet, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, IPSec, ARP, L2TP, DSL etc.)
- Experience with Active Directory Domains Services, Group Policy Management, IIS and SQL Server.
- Modem, router and switch configuration experience and a strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Experience with VOIP systems such as Asterix is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/as-online-consulting-systems-administrator-server-desktop-voip →