Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years experience in Tech industry
- Basic knowledge in typical Linux toolbox
- Familiar with Shell scripting
- Familiar with networking fundamentals
- Desire to learn about and develop key skills
- Excellent English communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, questioning, and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and deliver to tight deadlines effectively.
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Production experience with various Linux distributions (SUSE, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, CentOS, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Experience with web server administration (Nginx, Apache, etc.)
- Shell scripting experience with BASH, Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Solid understanding of the Linux boot process and problems diagnosis.
- Experience maintaining open source software and/or working with the open source community.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/vuxid-system-administrator →