Website Chong Hua Hospital
The Switchboard Operator/Information Staff is a graduate of any four-year course responsible for operating the switchboards, and answering and connecting calls promptly and professionally.
This position is in charge of handling all calls coming into the trunk line. The Switchboard Operator/Information Staff is also responsible for facilitating international or domestic outside calls for patients needing such service. The Switchboard Operator/Information Staff is also responsible for registering patients into the Hospital Management System (HMS) accurately and completely. It is also their duty to provide the patient with their hospital id cards. The Switchboard Operator/Information Staff is responsible for all the hospital pages. This position is also responsible for providing information to walk-in clients and callers. It is also part of their responsibility to help educate patients and their significant others on certain hospital policies.
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course.
- Preferably with customer service experience for at least 6 months.
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office application.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written communication. Able to communicate in the Visayan dialect and/or Tagalog.
- Must commit to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/chong-hua-hospital-switchboard-operator-information-staff →