Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Fraud Specialist will receive incoming and make outgoing telephone calls and correspond with current customers/merchants who may have fraudulent activity on their account/ merchant establishments. Will do research on accounts with disputes in order for it to be resolved. The role would also cover prevention and recovery of losses.
- Completed at least 2 years in college or 2-year vocational/certificate course or high school graduate with 1 year relevant work experience
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
- Must be willing to work full-time.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- Must be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires heavy phone-based customer interaction.
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred.
- Demonstrated problem handling and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment.
- Strong client-focused mindset, with the ability to stay composed, level-headed, and resilient.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/start-in-september-be-a-fraud-specialist-now-at-jpmorgan-chase-co →