Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Provide personalized customer service to exceed clients' time and quality expectations.
- Processes transactions promptly and accurately responds to client requests and inquiries, including the administration of all rewards and fees.
- Processing customer inquiries by proceeding through appropriate work flows determined by probing and listening.
- Responsible for attending financial and non-financial customer inquiries (e.g. billing errors, disputed transactions, misapplied payments and other general inquiries and account maintenance).
- The position entails integrating knowledge of Chase products and services in recognizing customers' needs; asking questions to learn about customer preferences directly related to Chase products and services, explaining features and benefits and how it addresses account holder's preferences or concerns, facilitates enrollment of the customer in the program or transfers them to the correct department to process client's request.
- The Representative is passionate about providing quality customer service and enjoys working in a marketing support-focused environment as well.
- The candidate is results-oriented and enjoys the challenge of meeting or exceeding goals.
- As a Customer Service Representative, the position plays a key role in helping Chase retain and grow the business through the ability to provide high quality customer service and be well equipped with products and services knowledge so as to enhance customer's experience.
- Candidate must have completed at least 2 years college education
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
- Must be willing to work full-time.
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- Must be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires heavy phone-based customer interaction.
- Previous customer service or call center experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated problem handling and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and work in fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/start-in-december-get-a-chance-to-win-an-ipad-air-at-jpmorgan-chase-co →