Website Plan International - Philippines
The Sponsorship Officer operates and manages Sponsorship Communications at the country level. S/he consolidates and analyzes production reports, tracks sponsorship communications including National Office Inquiries, organizes sponsor visits to the field, provides systems support to the Program Units (PU) and assists in the country-wide sponsorship events including the conduct of Sponsorship System Reviews in the program areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related discipline
- Relevant work experience in child sponsorship is an advantage
- Has relevant experience in report writing and in management information systems
- Has good communication and group facilitating skills
- Has relevant training on use of corporate systems and software applications
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/sponsorship-officer-at-plan-international-philippines →