Website Yempo Nexus
This position is for a full time Solution Architect with strong business acumen and pre-sales experience.
The core objectives and responsibilities of the Solution Architect are as follows:
- In conjunction with Account & Project Management, and Technical Presales assist in delivering scoping and costing of project engagements, as required.
- Own and manage the solution design for project engagements in line with the technology architecture and solution building blocks & design standards. Manage also any deviations or exceptions to existing stack.
- Oversee and support the delivery of project engagements to ensure the customers’ defined business outcomes will be realised.
- Participate and proactively contribute to the growth and development of the technical capability within the NSW Professional Services Team, and more broadly within the Cebu and Makati office.
- Provide technical thought leadership, both internally and externally, to identified key stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop the technical and professional skill sets and certifications required to perform the responsibilities of the role.
You will have:
- Excellent Customer Engagement capabilities
- Strong Ability to Deliver Effective Presentations
- Experience in Mentoring & Coaching People
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications
- Business AcumenAnalytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Datacentre Solutions (WINTEL/Midrange Hardware, Blade, UCS, Virtualisation, Storage, Backup and Recovery)
- Network Access and Security Solutions (LAN, WAN, WLAN, Firewall, Networking, WAN Acceleration, Proxy/Edge Protection, VPN, NLB, multi-factor authentication)
- Server/Hosting Solutions (Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Server 2012, UNIX/Linux, Active Directory, DNS)
- Relational Database Solutions (MS SQL Server)
- End User Computing (COE/MOE using Win7, Win8, MSOffice, Citrix XenApp, VMware VDI, Endpoint Protection)
- Unified Communications and Collaboration (Office 365, MS Exchange, MS Lync, MS SharePoint, Cisco IP Telephony/VOIP)
- IT Infrastructure Management Solutions (SCCM, SCOM, MOE)
- Public Cloud Tenancy Design (AWS, Azure, Google, VMWare)
Other benefits of working for Yempo are:
- Highly competitive weekly Salary
- Casual Dress- get 5 polo shirts on commencement
- HMO on commencement – no waiting periods
Note: Successful candidates will be based in Makati or Cebu office.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/solution-architect-at-yempo-nexus →