Website Yempo Nexus
Solution Architect – Network Domain
This position is for a full time Solution Architect – Network Domain with strong business acumen and pre-sales experience.
Key responsibilities :
- In conjunction with Account & Project Management, and Technical Presales assist in delivering scoping and costing of project engagements, as required.
- Own and manage the solution design for project engagements in line with technology architecture and solution building blocks & design standards. Manage also any deviations or exceptions to existing stack.
- Oversee and support the delivery of project engagements to ensure the customers’ defined business outcomes will be realized.
- Participate and proactively contribute to the growth and development of the technical capability within the Cebu office
- Provide technical thought leadership, both internally and externally, to identified key stakeholders.
- Maintain and develop the technical and professional skill sets and certifications required to perform the responsibilities of the role.
You will have:
- Excellent Customer Engagement capabilities
- Strong Ability to Deliver Effective Presentations
- Experience in Mentoring & Coaching People
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications
- Business Acumen-analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Understanding of Project Management Disciplines, Practices and Methodology
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman etc.)
- Strong Ability to Influence and Negotiate
- Managing Project Scope, Cost, Schedule and Quality
- Self-Management and Organisational skills
Other benefits of working for Yempo are:
- Highly competitive weekly Salary
- Casual Dress- get 5 polo shirts on commencement
- HMO on commencement – no waiting periods
Note: Successful candidates will be based in Manila or Cebu main office.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/solution-architect-network-domain-at-yempo-nexus →