A New York based publishing company is in need of reliable, consistent, hardworking, and excellent Social Media Specialist.
Our Social Media Specialist will work to promote social and media marketing, develop brand awareness and generate traffics. Your responsibilities will include end to end creation and management of dynamic content, developing and engaging strategies that converts leads into sales.
As the Social Media Specialist, we expect you to help us build towards a path for success and help us represent our company become the leader within the industry.
- Development of strategic social media platforms that can grow the business into path of success.
- Develop content and collaborate with other cross functional teams to develop marketing and communication strategies that will leverage our presence in various social media channels.
- Evaluate campaigns and analyze data into recommendations for revision of plans and social media campaigns.
- Monitor trends in social and digital marketing in order to improve existing campaigns in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on best leverage using new tools and services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of BS in Communication/Marketing or Advertising.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as Social Media Specialiast
- Highly knowledgeable in traditional or digital marketing with demonstrated success in creating high impact social media campaigns and plans.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc. Particular on how each platform can benefit company in different scenarios.
- Writing and editorial competencies specific to social media.
- Able to demonstrate strategic insight in developing long term plans.
- A Team player with the confidence to take the lead and promote a positive workflow.
- Quickly adapts to technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Has the ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
To Apply: Send your updated resume with your contact details. (Mobile, Skype)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/social-media-specialist-at-moneytimes →