Website Third Team Media
Social Media Project Manager must be comfortable handling multiple deadline driven projects, dealing with high-level marketers and executives and learning and mastering complicated technologies. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationship and build process from start to finish and everything in between. This includes account set-up, training, build, testing, implementation and launch of our full-service campaigns. You are expected to take a proactive, service-based approach to managing our clients and ensuring an outstanding client experience.
1. Responsible for managing all production activities of the Team.
2. Hold weekly/bi-weekly project status meetings with the entire team.
3. Gather client business requirements for each project and disseminate the information to the team.
4. Collaborate with internal customers, technical staff, and outsourced contractors to aggregate all necessary collateral for the project into one location.
5. Ensure each member of the team is clear on their roles and responsibilities for each project.
6. Maintain an open line of communication and work with everyone to get the job done.
7. Set deadlines for each portion of the project and make sure those deadlines are met.
8. Develop and maintain project timelines and keep all parties up to date on changes.
9. Evaluate the consequences of delays, deciding whether those consequences are acceptable and if they are not, determine the best way to meet the deadline, including respectful pushback as an option.
10. Make recommendations for obtaining extra resources whether that means extended hours or increasing the staff that is working on that portion of a project or attempting to reduce the amount of time needed on the next phase of the project.
11. Keep all stakeholders informed of project status: progress, potential delays, saved time, cost variances, etc. This may include the PM’s direct manager, internal teams, senior and executive staff members, or anyone with a vested interest in the project, etc.
12. Communicate directly with clients to ensure content collection, approvals, and client revisions are handled in a timely fashion.
13. Ensure quality control is executed.
14. Facilitate stakeholder reviews; manage rework and launch of final projects.
15. Develops regular reports on resource allocation, project status, run-rate and service level objectives.
16. Must be goal oriented and have an attention to detail. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/third-team-media-social-media-project-manager →