Website Cebu Tele-net Philippines Corporation
We are seeking Social Media Analysts, in partnership with DMAI, who is working with a leading online live auction marketplace (www.invaluable.com)
This role entails reviewing lot inventory for upcoming online auctions and classifying works of art, objects and other items up for sale accordingly. Qualified applicants will have relevant experience, strong analytical skills and an excellent attention to detail.
Tele-net is a Japanese company, expanding to the English-speaking markets, and we want to help you realize your financial goals, by contributing your valuable skills to our operations. Success as a company can only be achieved by the success of it's employees, so let's aim for success together!
- Strong analytics and research skills (using Google and Wikipedia).
- Experience with internet research
- Comfort working against aggressive daily goals for through-put.
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Discretion and ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Openness to learning about new technology.
Compensation & General Terms:
- Base salary is 12,000 PHP a month.
- P1,000 transportation allowance tax free.
- 10% Night Differential depending on shift.
- 10% to 15% monthly performance bonus based on business need.
- Office based.
- Regularization after 6 months.
- Annual performance evaluation and compensation review
- Standard employee benefits as mandated by Philippine law.
Cebu Tele-net is a Japanese owned BPO/Contact Center, providing a range of contact center services placing the greatest priority on the dialog of the customer. Tele-net believes that our services are not only about simply providing a service, but also putting our hearts and hospitality, as the Japanese would say “omotenashi”, into every single action we take.
Founded in 1994, our business has grown to 5 contact centers throughout Japan, with it’s headquarters in Tokyo. Our 6th center, here in Cebu City, is the first branch to handle the English-speaking market, and we are looking for talented, motivated and professional-minded individuals to join our team and help us grow together. If you are interested to join an up and coming, rising company, with opportunities to move up quickly in the company, then give us a shout and send us your application!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/cebu-tele-net-philippines-corporation-social-media-analyst →