Website Convergys Philippines Services Corporation
- Responsible for one program or a portion of a multi-site program(s) located within a site (call center).
- The Operations Manager (OM) proactively plans and works to meet or exceed client value metrics in collaboration with the Client Manager (CM) and the Site Director (SD).
- The OM drives overall program performance on a daily basis by setting clear goals, monitoring, coaching and developing strategies leading to performance improvement as well as addressing day-to-day on floor issues that impact the program.
- The OM also ensures that the program is fully staffed, trained and motivated with all equipment in good working condition.
- The OM also ensures that shareholder value metrics are managed within acceptable limits considering utilization, labor margin, cost control and expense, etc. Oversees the performance of the Shift Managers (SM) and Team Leaders (TL) by conducting regular performance and competency coaching including succession planning. As required, participates in various client meetings and presentations to give feedback on the program’s performance. Assists the CM in growing their program’s business. Coordinates with various support units for operational needs and requirements.
- The OM also works to ensure high employee satisfaction and retention of qualified employees in the program by promoting our core values of pride, fun, integrity and professionalism and our culture of being solutions-focused, performance-based, global and development-oriented.
- Strong leadership skills which includes Communications Skills/Interaction Management (i.e. verbal and written communication skills, coaching, mentoring and counseling; presentation skills; business writing skills), Project Management (manage multiple tasks and projects), and Client Relations Management.
- Knowledge in financial & staffing forecasting and analysis, as well as quantitative and qualitative analysis (using various statistical tools and techniques).
- Knowledge of various software applications (e.g. Call Center software – Witness, NICE, Call Master, Avaya, Lucent, etc.), Workforce Management (i.e. knowledgeable in queue management using the Call Management System), and MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc).
- Experience in business development and account Management, familiarity with Call Center Certifications or International Standards, call center economics – call center metrics; forecasting; staffing vs. volume management, queue management, and various business models for strategic planning.
- Minimum of a college degree (of any course)
- Technical background is required.
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience or at least 1 to 2 years industry-related experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/convergys-philippines-services-corporation-senior-operations-manager-cebu-stream →