About Fleet Design & Development (Fleet.Rocks)
What we offer:
– Friendly environment.
– Interesting work within a highly skilled team.
– Remote working.
– More than 5 years experience deploying successful, high quality applications
3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or Python and eager to face challenging tasks
– You apply BDD or TDD to everything you do
– You ideally have worked with lean methodologies and iterative development
– You value software engineering practices and never forget about scalability and re-usability when designing code
– Comfortable using Service Oriented Architectures
– Expertise in building solutions used by developers (SaaS, APIs, SDKs, etc)
– Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
– A burning need to try out new technology and push the limits for our customers
– Ability to build and use bootstrap CSS frameworks and experience with HAML and SASS is a strong plus
– Database experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop)
– Comfortable working in an Agile environment
– Experience across multiple platforms, languages, and applications
– Familiarity with Docker, Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar tools
– Familiarity with AWS, Heroku, Rackspace & DigitalOcean
– Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
– You’re a team player: know your skills, love to share them, know your boundaries and thrive to learn from and with your team.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.cebujobs.ph/jobs/details/fleetrocks-senior-full-stack-web-developer-at-fleetrocks →